Excavating Cranberry PA
New Construction related services:
Before you start any type of new construction, it is highly likely that you will need some excavating done before you begin the project. For example, before a building or new home is built, the ground will need to be cleared and properly leveled out to accommodate your new structure. Excavating services may also be needed to prepare the foundation or basement for a new building. Take a look at some of our new construction services below to get a better idea of how our services can help you. If you have any questions, please call 724-390-3220.
FREE INSTANT QUOTE!
- Site clearing: Site clearing is usually a necessary service before any kind of new construction. To prepare the ground for the planned construction work, we level the ground by removing any vegetation and topsoil. We make sure you are starting with a clean, smooth base for your project.
- Demolition of old buildings: Demolition of unwanted infrastructure may also be required in preparation for new construction work. We strategically remove the building and all rubbish, leaving the plot of land clean and clear of scrap. Old building removal may also be mandatory in cases where the structure poses as a danger. For instance, some old and abandoned buildings may contain asbestos, or pose as a fire hazard. We remove them safely to improve the value and safety of your property.
- Foundations: Foundations are the first step in building any home or shop. As with anything that is built from the ground up, it is important to have a solid and strong foundation. A properly built foundation is one of the most important parts of new construction. We evaluate the property and determine the best form of foundation to suit your needs.
- Basements: As with foundations, basements require a significant amount of planning and strategy. Your basement will be dug safely and efficiently.
- Septic systems: Should a septic system be needed, we can have the proper tests completed, determine the best septic system for your property, and file and obtain any necessary permits.
- Plumbing: We are also able to dig for and install the necessary plumbing to your septic system
- Concrete: We can prepare and pour concrete pads, basements, and floors, including ICF (insulating concrete form) type walls.