Excavating Cranberry PA
Landscaping services and property improvements:
In addition to construction related services, we also offer property beautification services. Whether you're looking for a new pond or some mulch around your flower bed, our skill and equipment can make it happen! While many of these projects can be done by hand, it is far more efficient to hire our crew and let them do the work for you! We can help you figure out the best way to upgrade your yard within budget. If you'd like to increase the value of your property, call us today! 724-390-3220
FREE INSTANT QUOTE!
- Driveways: We will install new driveways by digging down to virgin ground, installing driveway fabric, building a solid material base, and top coating.
- Gravel: We can fix your existing driveway or parking area as simply as adding fresh topcoat material. If a wider driveway or larger parking area is desired, we can accomplish that with ease. Gravel is also used in other areas, such as in drainage ditches or even as a decorative measure around homes and landscaping.
- Mulch: Mulch is a common landscaping feature that can easily be hauled and spread with our fleet of equipment
- Tree/stump removal: We offer tree and stump removal both prior to construction, and as part of landscaping an existing property.
- Yard restoration: If your yard becomes damaged by mother nature or by some other means, we can restore it to its original state, or even better. Inevitably, in some cases, slight damage may occur during parts of our services. This is common, as the equipment used in excavation are heavy and can leave ruts or tracks in your yard. Yard repair or restoration is part the job. The condition of your yard will not be overlooked by our staff and will be restored to its original beauty.
- Retaining walls: If you have a project in need of material retention, we have you covered. We can prep the site, bring in the materials, and construct the retaining wall leaving you with peace of mind.
- Pools/ponds: Thinking of a water feature? We can prepare your site for above ground or in ground pools, including running electric and water lines to the pool. Or if you’re into a more natural look, a pond can be built, including overflows and landscaping.